Emily’s notes from this episode:
Questions Tom asks during the show that you can ask yourself:
- How am I doing in the three key areas of my life right now? Health, Relationships and Finances?
- On a scale of 0 to 5, how would I rate my Health?
- On a scale of 0 to 5, how would I rate each of my Key Relationships?
- On a scale of 0 to 5, how would I rate my Financial Situation?
- Where would I LIKE to be in my Health, in my Key Relationships, and in my Financial Situation?
- What do I feel would be ME, living at my full potential?
- What do I feel would give me joy? Give me adventure? Give me a feeling of passion?
- Am I currently in that state now?
- How would I rate myself with joy right here, right now?
- How would I rate myself on a scale off 0 to 5 on my level of adventure?
- How would I rate myself on a scale off 0 to 5 on my level on passion?
- Is THIS the best representation of who I am and the dreams that I have?
- Am I still dreaming or have I suppressed those dreams?
Favorites from my conversation with Tom:
“Anytime you come into wealth at an exponential level, larger than what you currently have, there is going to be a “stuff” phase. After the “stuff” phase, what would you do that you feel would give you a sense of fulfillment? That you would feel you were doing what is yours to do or sharing your gifts with the world? What would that be?”
“Stop suppressing your dreams and start exploring your dreams. Become curious and start exploring people who have gone down that path.”
“What do you have to do to earn “today money” that fuels your tomorrow money’s dreams and projects?”
“What will be your plot twist?”
“Break out of the automaton version of your previous self.”
“Motion helps your e-motion. So get your body in motion!”
“Treat yourself like you would treat a million-dollar horse. You are the owner and caretaker of your billion-dollar body. Are you currently giving it the proper care that you would give a million-dollar horse? Or your favorite car?”
- CNI: Constant Never-ending Improvement (by Tony Robbins)
- NEWS: Negative Energy Without Substance
- PEP: your Personality, your Experiences, and your Perspective
- “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
- “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.”
― Napoleon Hill
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (full disclosure: affiliate link)
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber (full disclosure: affiliate link)
- Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness by Esther and Jerry Hicks (full disclosure: affiliate link)
- E-Myth Seminar with Michael Gerber (an audible course) (full disclosure: affiliate link)
- More Audible Books (listen up to 3x speed) (full disclosure: affiliate link)
- Tom’s App: www.thesimplifier.com
After being born to teenagers, raised around 4 divorces & 6 marriages, going to 9 different schools by 8th grade, and raised on welfare…
Tom was able to become a National Bicycle Champion, the #1 Honor Graduate in Marine Corps Boot Camp at Parris Island, recipient of 3 meritorious promotions in 4 years while in the Marine Corps, #1 in 5 sales organizations, Publisher of The North Carolina Home Book, and President of Kelly-Media, Inc (a Jim Kelly – NFL HOF QB company), working side by side with Mike Filsaime from 2006-2011, producing over $20 million in online results, and President of Strategic Profits for Rich Schefren for 2.5 years, from 2011-2013. Since then he travels the world sharing strategies to assist clients in simplifying their lives and results, and products a lot of valuable content on several social media platforms regularly as well.
He assists you in understanding that it doesn’t matter where you came from or where you may be right now; there are steps you can take TODAY which can lead you to fulfilling your dreams, personally & professionally.
Find Tom Beal on his website at www.thesimplifier.com.
Voiceovers by Jim Sidoti.